FIT Announcements – November
BOOK DRIVE – ENDS ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2009
- November is Family Literacy month and we are donating new & used books to three different places.
- Please bring in as many CHILDREN’s books as possible!
- K-3 books are going to Landels School in Mountain View.
- 4-8 books are going to Ballico School in Ballico, CA (central valley).
- Teen and adult books are going to shelter in San Francisco or Central Valley.
- CONTACT PERSON: Analisa@focusedtrainers.com
MAINTAIN DONT GAIN – ENDS WEEK OF JANUARY 3-8
- The goal is to encourage conscious eating, create support system within our FIT Community and encourage healthy habits through the holiday season.
- Karen’s weekly tips can be found in the Stall Street Journal (soon!).
- CONTACT PERSON: Karen@focusedtrainers.com
HOLIDAY WISH DRIVE – Benefits the ARC of San Francisco – ENDS 12/09/09
A facility that aids in bettering the lives of adults with intellectual disabilities. There are wish cards placed near the front desk on our garland. Each person’s profile/info is tacked up in the community bulletin board so that you can learn more about those receiving gifts.
PLEASE TAKE A WISH and fulfill it. When you bring a new gift, have it unwrapped and with the tag that you took so that we know how to label it. FIT Buddies will be doing gift wrapping in the second week of December.
CONTACT PERSON: Jen@focusedtrainers.com
HOLIDAY NEW TOY DRIVE –
Benefits Bernal Heights Shelter. New toys for those that might not have a holiday season otherwise.
CONTACT PERSON: Jen@focusedtrainers.com (for more details, deadlines, etc)