Tyler has had a passion for fitness and competition since he was a young boy. As he grew, his passion and competitiveness grew big enough to help him win multiple achievements as a Division I student-athlete at the University of Oregon. After his collegiate career concluded, he knew he wanted to stay connected to the fitness world leading him to pursue his Masters of Education in Coaching, Sport, Recreation, and Fitness Administration from Angelo State University. Tyler has worked for multiple universities helping athletes achieve success during their collegiate careers. Now he is excited to put his expertise to work for FiT’s clients and use his knowledge and expertise to help them reach their goals.
- 4 years of collegiate coaching experience
- Former Division I Athlete
- Assisted multiple athletes to the professional level
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Basic Olympic Lifting Certification, Totten Training Systems
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology
- Masters of Education in Coaching, Sport, Recreation, and Fitness Administration